Many reviews give you a good idea of what to expect from different casinos. But a gambler should always take such materials with a grain of salt! For instance, Joo Casino Pokies usually get 90% positive comments because the website provides excellent services. Yet, it is a rarity when reviews correspond to objective reality, as the reviewers might be bots. So, here is a checklist for gamblers who like to autonomously ensure their sessions’ positivity!
1. Start with Legal Information
License number, office address, and other details are your first objects of analysis. If you cannot find legal facts and details, that should be the first red flag! The most reliable online casinos publish this information on their websites.
- Checking an operator’s legal status is not a complicated process:
- Type the licensing authority and casino name in Google;
- Visit the regulator’s website to ensure if the license is valid;
- Check the licensing authority’s requirements for operators.
2. Study Casino Terms and Conditions
This document includes the most crucial information about an operator:
- Deposit and withdrawal limits;
- Restricted countries and jurisdictions;
- Gamstop self-exclusion program participation;
- Cookies and privacy;
- Provably fair games.
3. Scan Bonuses
Crypto casinos offer bonuses that are not solely for entertainment purposes! They can be significant analysis materials. Each type of bonus has its own rules. Those rules can be undemanding and balanced or vice versa. Besides, some offers are more attractive than others. Henceforth, be attentive to:
- Wagering requirements (more than X50 is suspicious! Regular perks like FS days should ask for X30 wagering or less);
- Deadlines (of course, daily gifts expire when the new day comes. But there must be sufficient time for wagering a welcome bonus and other complex packages);
- Restrictions (there might be restrictions on how much you can bet, cash out, etc.);
- Restricted countries (some perks do not function even if the casino functions in your country);
- Documented problems with claiming a bonus (sometimes Skrill and Neteller depositors cannot claim the welcome gift or another bonus).
4. Try Casino Games in Demo Modes
You can check casino games without risking your money! It is the best way to research casino software and games. Find out if an operator provides access to demo versions and try them out. The main things you should evaluate are:
- The number of games;
- The quality of graphics and animation;
- The response time (no lags or crashes);
- Bonuses, FS, and other features that the game might have;
- RTP and volatility.
5. Analyze Software Developers
Not all casino games are worth your attention. You should focus on the products of famous and reputable developers like Microgaming, Playtech, and NetEnt. The most popular providers usually cooperate with reliable casinos only. Besides, their games have high-quality graphics, animation, interesting features, etc. So if an operator cooperates with such developers, that is already a good sign!
6. Evaluate the Deposit and Withdrawal Process
The best casinos have flexible deposit and withdrawal conditions. The vast majority of casinos cooperate with famous e-wallets and bank cards. If an operator uses less popular methods or asks for extra fees, that should be another red flag. Besides, check the limits: both minimum and maximum.
7. Evaluate Casino Customer Support
Customer support is the face of any company. If representatives are unprofessional or if they do not provide timely assistance, that is a bad sign! The best online casinos have 24/7 customer support that responds to requests promptly. You can check its efficiency in several ways:
- Ask several questions using your account. Your question does not have to be highly intellectual and elaborate; let it be about bonuses or other standard things. You merely want to see how fast the support is and how helpful the answers are;
- Check independent customer support rating platforms;
- Read casino reviews on various websites.
8. Still Read Casino Reviews on Trusted Platforms
Casino reviews are the most significant research materials! Experienced gamblers and experts write them. Besides, good reviews always contain links to casino websites, so you can check everything alone. Some of the top picks for analyzing reviews are AskGamblers and ORDB. Those show maximum objectivity and evaluate all constituents thoroughly.
Do not believe everything you read in casino reviews! You should check all that information alone or at least find additional confirmation. Still, practice shows that it is not challenging to do. Hence, take this checklist, and may your next chosen casino be the best on the Internet!