Even before COVID-19 hit the world and led to lockdowns and social distancing, the popularity of online gambling was on the rise. There are many reasons for this, but one is the proliferation of casino bonuses.
Many online casinos furnish players with all sorts of freebies to enhance the fun of using their site. Here we break casino bonuses down and look at some of the most common ones you will find when gambling online.
Benefits of using casino bonuses
Bonus offers come in many forms, but they generally revolve around stretching a bankroll and getting extra playing time. As such, expect to come across things like free spins and bonus cash as part of a bonus. Like everything in life, few things, if any, are totally free, so make sure to read the terms of every offer in which you are interested.
Pay attention to details like wagering requirements and deposit or withdrawal requirements. One example of a wagering requirement is the number of times bonus cash or winnings from bonus cash must be used before being withdrawn. Remember, if the offer does not suit your playing style or wallet, there is no need to take it up.
Common types of casino bonus
Many online casinos like to get creative, so individual offers may vary from site to site. As a guide, here are some of the most common casino bonuses you are likely to find on sites like https://rajbet.online/ when gambling online.
- Welcome Bonus – most casinos will offer one of these. Basically, it’s a way of the operator saying thanks for registering a new account and may involve cash matches or free spins, amongst others.
- Free play – some sites allow players to set up accounts using Fun money. This is a way of trying the service, evaluating the games, and making sure everything is up to standard, without risking your bankroll.
- Loyalty Programs – these systems essentially award players for their loyalty. Typically, points are earned by playing real money casino games to move players up loyalty tiers where they can receive rewards.
- Cashbacks – some casinos will return a set percentage of a player’s losses over a certain time period which can them be gambled with again.
- Free lotteries – like loyalty programs, certain casinos run free to enter lotteries, that any customers that are real money gambling are automatically enrolled in.
Heading to the ‘Bonus’ page at an online casino will display a list of current offers so you can see what is up for grabs. Don’t be afraid to contact customer support if you are unclear of the terms of any bonus, so you do not mistakenly miss out on anything.
Bonuses come second to using a trustworthy casino
There are a lot of tempting bonuses out there, and who doesn’t like getting free stuff? However, a word of warning. Players should never register or use a new casino just because it dangles a juicy bonus offer. Making sure you are using a legitimate online casino is much more important than any bonus you might receive.
Things to look out for are licenses, security measures, the quality of games, the software providers available, and the support team. If all of that looks good, then an exciting bonus offer is simply the icing on the cake. Betting responsible at a trustworthy platform is worth far more than scooping a massive bonus at a dodgy operator.