Everyone discusses how to be more productive as individuals and as a team. People share their daily plans, morning rituals, time blocking behaviors, and other tips and tricks.
Finishing tasks more quickly is both attainable and realistic. This list will give you personal, team,and business productivity tools that you may use to improve the overall efficiency of your system and increase your productivity.
People often find themselves struggling with productivity and a lack of motivation. However, many business and productivity software can help you focus or simplify and optimize your work in the modern world. This article will discuss some of the best productivity tools & more and how they can help you be more productive. So, let’s get started!
20 best productivity tools
The 20 best productivity tools are listed below:
Using TimeCamp’s time-tracking features, you can ensure all of your projects run well. TimeCamp eliminates the need for multiple documents and spreadsheets by automating the process and managing it. Managers don’t have to worry about keeping track of their employees’ productivity.
“TimeCamp has proven to be the best productivity tool, providing us with clear insight into the efficiency of a project and assisting us in avoiding an overburdened task for our team.” – The company’s co-owner and chief strategy officer, Adam Wagner.
Features of TimeCamp
- Keeping track of team performance for a variety of activities and initiatives.
- Keeping track of projects, whether the projects are staying inside the company’s budget.
- Employees’ working hours and productivity should be tracked.
- Basic: $5.25/person/m
- Pro: $7.50/person/month
- Enterprise: Available by quote
2. FAX from iPhone: Fax App
It’s never been simpler to send a FAX using an iPhone. It is now possible for scanning, signing and sending fax from the iPhone quickly and effortlessly with the FAX from iPhone: Fax app, with free download. When it comes to providing documents to clients or submitting reports to your employer, this FAX app makes the process straightforward. Furthermore, you are assured that your documents are safe and secure due to the use of cutting-edge encryption technology. Don’t be late and ask them for a free trial and enjoy fax on iphone!
Features of Fax from iPhone: Fax App
- Easy to Use
- Digital Signature
- Multi-file Format Supportive
- Fax Status Tracking
- Custom Cover Page
- High-Resolution Built-in Scanner
- Premium Subscription: 7$
With TickTick, you can keep track of everything you need to get done during the day. Set reminders for personal duties and work-related tasks so you won’t miss any critical deadlines.
Features of TickTick
- There are five different calendar options to choose from to see your schedule.
- Tasks should be shared with others to collaborate.
- Multiple devices may be used to sync their schedules.
- Basic: Free
- Premium: $27.99/yr
This business and productivity software will assist your team plan projects, managing tasks, and arranging repeated tasks. Adding deadlines to your assignments and projects can help you track how far along you are. Your team will work together and keep on track using nTask.
“I am quite pleased with nTask because it allows me to collaborate effectively with my team and, more significantly, because it allows me to manage all of the situations that arise in our firm and to resolve them quickly!” — Laslo Horatiu Dacian, General Manager of Electroplus LTD.
Features of nTask
- Start and manage projects.
- Chat feature to allow for communication between team members.
- Gantt charts help you see progress.
- Basic: Free
- Premium: $2.99/person/month
- Business: $7.99/person/month
- Enterprise: Available by quote
With Evernote, you can keep track of your projects, save information, and take notes. It’s an all-in-one and one of the best productivity tools to help you manage your work and enhance efficiency.
“Consider Evernote to be your go-to site for not just your to-do lists, but also for all of your notes,” says the author. It’s impossible to be overwhelmed by the organizational possibilities, and everything is synced across all of your devices that have the app installed, so you’ll never miss a beat.
Features of Evernote
- Save websites to Evernote so that you may refer to them later.
- Use different note-taking templates based on the situation.
- Scan and save crucial documents instantly to Evernote.
- Personal: $7.99/person/m
- Professional: $9.99/person/m
- Evernote Teams: $14.99/person/m
This best productivity tool enables companies and organizations to bring their teams together to get more done. Using their dependable cloud platform for video, voice, and material sharing and chat, you may use it on various mobile devices, desktops, and chat rooms.
Features of Zoom
- Engineered and optimized for the dependability of operation.
- For all use cases, a single, consistent corporate experience is provided.
- It is simple to use, deploy, and scale.
- There are several integrations!
- Personal Meeting: Free
- Pro: $149.90 /year/license
- Business: $199.90 /year/license
When it comes to staying organized, Nifty is the go-to business and productivity software for teams of any size. Nifty’s comprehensive array of collaboration solutions reduces the gap between communication and action, whether it’s across departments or with customers. With connections such as inbuilt Google Docs, one-tap Zoom conversations, and Harvest time tracking, Nifty may act as either the keystone or only tool in your company’s IT stack.
Features of Nifty
- A project’s roadmap contains milestones that automate reporting to provide proactive updates when activities within them are performed.
- Communication is kept up to date with built-in team chat and project discussions to ensure that your projects run smoothly.
- Nifty’s deep integrations with Zoom, Google, Harvest, Webex, and other leading technology platforms turn into a centralized collaboration portal for your complete technology stack.
- Free plan
- Per-user or tiered pricing for subscriptions
Toggl is one of the main online time tracking tools and best productivity tools for freelancers, consultants, and small organizations. Users may track how much time they spend on different tasks and how productive they use them. Internet-based, it takes less than a minute to get up and run. Toggl’s web tracker, desktop widgets, and mobile applications sync in real-time.
Features of Toggl
- Project and revenue monitoring that is updated in real-time.
- Scheduling and management of a team.
- Reports may be scheduled and sent directly to email.
- Basic: Free
- Starter: $10/person /month
- Premium: $20/person /month
This best productivity tool enables you to add unlimited users and build projects and tasks emphasizing time management. Allocate users to the appropriate projects and activities, estimate the duration of each project, and let your team members keep track of the time they spend on each task. The hourly rates and billable time of your staff may also be managed so that you have an accurate picture of your earnings for payroll.
“I’ve been using it for a week now and am in the process of pushing it out to our seven-person team. The response has been overwhelmingly positive. The app provides answers to the three most important questions we have regarding our team.” — Justin N.
Features of Clockify
- Time entries may be tagged with tags.
- Determine the viability of a project.
- Make time entries more descriptive.
- Enterprise: $9.99/per person
To keep track of productivity and the amount of time spent on a project, utilize Monitask, an easy-to-use, and cost-effective application. This business and productivity software is great for evaluating remote teams’ performance and actively growing teams trying to manage their working time rationally. Large firms with established procedures may also gain from optimizing and boosting the efficiency of their employees.
Automated timesheet generation and screenshots of employees’ desktops are also part of Monitask. The monitoring process is totally visible to employees, and they may manually start/stop the monitoring process.
The application gives the option to represent the absolute worth of each employee’s productivity in terms of time interval, project, or specific job. Monitask analyzes the activities of firm employees throughout their working days, counts overtime, and the number of visits to “unproductive” sites. Keystrokes are not recorded by IT in any form, whether it is video or audio. The application is sensitive to private user information – screenshots do not reveal personal information, incl—typed passwords.
Monitask isn’t a piece of malware; instead, it’s a business and productivity software for streamlining operations, identifying underperforming employees, and reviving stalled projects and tasks. The application will enable you to easily examine the performance of your teams and each team member separately. Make the best decisions based on reliable info!
Features of Monitask
- Simple time-tracking business and productivity software with an easy-to-use graphical user interface. Keep track of the amount of time you spend on a job or assignment.
- Board for logging in and out of the workplace—real-time monitoring of your employees’ punch-in and punch-out times from any location across the world.
- Employee attendance is being tracked. Throughout the day, keep track of staff attendance and downtime.
- Form teams, manage and assign responsibilities, appoint managers, and establish projects/tasks for teams to complete on time.
- Monitor the behavior of your workers and keep track of their visits to entertainment sites and app usage.
- Free: 10-day trial
- Pro: $5.99/month.
- Business: $8.99/month.
- Enterprise: $19.99/month.
Harvest is an online business and productivity software. Businesses and individuals use this application to log time, make professional-looking invoices, connect with customers, and update time/data on the weekly timesheet.
“As a digital agency, time monitoring plays a significant part in Zehner’s operations. When CEO Matthew Zehner launched the business more than a decade ago, Harvest was one of the first technologies he adopted. Today, they depend on the time tracking application to charge projects, assist staff manage their bandwidth, and get insight into their process.”– Zehner Digital Agency
Features of Harvest
- Invoice services that are simple and professional.
- Apps and integrations that are specifically matched to your process.
- The team schedule has been made simple with the help of the application known as Forecast.
- Free plan: $0 for one person and two projects
- Solo plan: $12 per month for one person and unlimited projects (annually billed)
- Team Plan: $12 per person per month for two+ people and unlimited projects (annually billed)
Loom has contributed to the evolution of workplace communication tools by assisting millions of employees in conveying their message via instantly shareable videos. Their users are employed by businesses such as HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn. Their objective is to enable everyone to interact more effectively and advance their careers, no matter where they are.
“Our employees can feel like they are a part of a cohesive culture and business because of the continual visual and audio experience that Loom provides.” – Tyson Quick, founder, and CEO of Postclick.
Features of Loom
- Video communication, video/audio management, video publication, video streaming, and internet video.
- Technology in the enterprise and education.
- Remote work communication, remote tools, remote communication, and communication software.
- Starter: Free
- Business: $8/person/month
- Enterprise: Curated based on your specific needs
IFTTT is one of the world’s most popular connectivity platforms, with over 100 million users worldwide. They assist over 600 multinational organizations in accelerating the digital transition of their products into integrated services, significantly decreasing their development costs while simultaneously increasing compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to developing them in-house for integrations.
“It is possible to use Zapier for a variety of tasks. It has developed an incredible internal culture of asking, “How can we streamline that?” “Is there a Zap for that” — The co-founder of OpenPhone, Daryna Kulya.
Features of IFTTT
- Tools that allow you to adjust the specifics of your data.
- Get the behavioral insights into your customers that your product plan is lacking.
- Continuously improve your goods by including new features driven by your chosen integrations.
- Standard: Free
- Pro: $3.99 /month
- Developer: $199 /month
- Team: Pay as you go
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
When working on or managing projects, it’s common to feel overwhelmed and unorganized. ProofHub is a project management and task management business and productivity software that allows you to keep things organized, boost responsibility, communicate more effectively, and keep everyone on the same page all at the same time. It serves as a centralized repository for all of your projects, teams, and work-related information.
Features of ProofHub
- Assign certain personnel to specified duties.
- Uploading files and papers will help you manage your workday.
- Improved control over the timing of collaboration.
- Check the amount of time you spent on each stage.
● Pro: 15$/month
● Team: 56$/month
● Studio: 124$/month
● Agency: 240$/month
One of the most important aspects of any project is that everyone is on the same page. Once you’ve lost track of where you are, you and your team will spend time attempting to figure out where you are, which will dramatically reduce productivity.
With GanttPRO, a great business and productivity software, you can ensure that every member of your team is on top of their duties. A visually attractive Gantt chart timeline provides project participants with a clear image of how the plan moves at any given point in the timeline. No detail will be missed as a result of the collaborative opportunities.
Features of GanttPro
- Task management and assignment are two essential concepts.
- Comments, files, and alerts are used to facilitate team communication.
- Management of deadlines.
- Exporting and sharing resources over a public URL reduces resource workload.
- Personal time logs and personal calendars are both valuable tools & more.
When it comes to productivity, one of the most important things to ensure is that the entire team is on the same page and in sync at all times. And that’s precisely what Infinity can assist you with if you need it.
All-in-one project, task, and document management business and productivity software that keeps track of everything work-related in one place. It helps you and your team stay on top of your tasks and be more productive daily by providing a centralized location for all projects, tasks, documents, contacts, leads, and everything else work-related.
Features of Infinity
- Management of tasks.
- Collaboration within a team.
- Public Boards.
- There are multiple views available, including Gantt and Form.
- Document Management is an essential part of every business.
- Clockify is a time tracking application.
- Scheduling and the use of a calendar.
Lifetime One time Payment: $ 149
You may feel that you are spending excessive time inputting and amending information across many tools when utilizing a digital calendar or other time management tool to become more organized and more efficient with your time.
Google Calendar has developed an artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled system that learns your schedule and takes over the tasks of scheduling, organizing, and updating meetings and events on your calendar. It also syncs across multiple calendar tools and devices, allowing you to save time while concentrating on high-priority activities.
Features of Calendar
- Organize calendars and specify who has access to what information on your calendar.
- Analytics for your Calendar, so you can see where you’re spending the most of your time each day.
- Attendees to meetings may be invited and scheduled automatically.
- Analytical tools may be used to analyze calendar data and indicate how much time you spend with people and in meetings, among other things.
- Integration with a variety of digital calendars, such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCal, and other applications for email, project management, and collaboration.
- Communication and teamwork are essential.
- Make your project management a lot less difficult.
- Basic: Free
- Standard: $6/month
- Pro: $8/month
It is the best productivity tool because it brings all of your team’s communications together in one place. It connects with the tools you already use daily, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, to mention a few. It also supports several languages.
Features of Slack
- Chatting and team communication.
- Set up recurring reminders.
- When you highlight terms in a chat, you will be informed whenever they occur in the conversation.
- Free Plan
- Pro Plan: $6.67 USD/mo*
- Business+ Plan: $12.50 USD/mo*
- Enterprise Grid
ClickUp is a best productivity tool that allows you to keep all of your work in one place for optimal efficiency. You can create tasks and projects and directly build documents, and you can also set goals to track your progress. It is advantageous for teams to use ClickUp because it allows them to manage workflow.
ClickUp helps us manage a variety of projects in various areas. Content management on behalf of the customers, as well as software development, bug repair, and SEO.” – David B.
Features of ClickUp
- Create tasks that can be broken down into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Projects may be imported into ClickUp.
- Goal Tracking
- Unlimited: $5/person/m
The best productivity tool “Twist” enables remote teams to communicate effectively no matter how far apart. Similar to Slack, there are multiple channels you may create based on the subject you’re interested in. Texts, files, images, and audio communications may be shared in a logically structured environment.
“Twist assists me with working with my team members for many crucial discussions. Creating channels and discussion panels is made easier as a result of this.” – Alan S.
Features of Twist
- To arrange debate, create threads inside the channels.
- Rather than frequent, distracting messaging, more structured discussions should be held.
- Unlimited: $5/person/m
There are a lot of productivity tools & more out there, and it can be tough to know which ones are worth your time. But if you’re looking to optimize your work and get more done, these 20 best productivity tools are a great place to start. Hopefully, you’ve found at least a few that will help you in your quest for greater productivity. Thanks for reading!
Do you have a favorite productivity tool & more that didn’t make a list? Let us know in the comments below. And if you found this post helpful, be sure to share it with your friends and colleagues!