YouTube can be a powerful channel for attracting new customers. YouTube is not only a video hosting service, but also a fully functional search engine, which ranks second in the world in terms of traffic. More and more Internet users prefer to assimilate information through videos.
YouTube algorithms are constantly changing. To this day, the main indicators that you should pay attention to are the number and depth of views, likes.
Having more views, likes, and comments is important for maintaining your channel’s search engine ranking. It’s not easy to be on trend and some people wonder if they can buy YouTube views, likes and comments. If you don’t think your art is getting the number of reactions you expected, don’t worry.
We answer in the affirmative because it doesn’t take much time to gain subscribers and views and you don’t have to ask your friends to come in and watch the video.
Why should you buy views YouTube?
- It can attract additional organic traffic to your channel.
- It can improve your appearance as much as possible.
- You can place your channel on the first page of a search engine.
In order to use this advertising tool effectively, it is necessary to promote the company’s Youtube channel. The process of channel optimization is similar to the optimization of the site, but, of course, it has its own peculiarities. It is worth mentioning that channel optimization allows your videos to get not only in the output of YouTube itself but also in the main search results of Google.
Ranking factors in Youtube can be divided into 4 categories:
- Internal channel and video optimization
- External optimization
- Social signals
- Behavioral factors
As for the optimization of the channel itself, its structure, design, and main page content are important here. The welcome page of the channel should be interesting, attractive and different from competitors.
Usability also plays a significant role when promoting a YouTube channel. That’s why it’s important to use playlists that conveniently divide your videos into categories.
Optimizing videos on YouTube
- Video titles and descriptions should be unique and include keywords. They should be written for people, they should not be a random list of keywords.
- Tags need to be filled with keyword queries that directly relate to the content of the video. This affects the likelihood of your video being shown on the “Recommended” section, where it will be seen even by people who aren’t even subscribed to your YouTube channel.
- Preview pictures for your videos are better to upload your own, rather than using automatically suggested ones. It’s good if these pictures have text and visuals.
- Calls to action should be in the description as well as in the video itself – they are made with annotations. Otherwise, the viewer will simply leave without performing the action we need – subscribe to the channel or go to the site.
- Behavioral factors are likes and reposts and comments on your video. The more of them, the more likely YouTube will show your video in its ranking or on its “Recommended”. It’s also worth noting that YouTube pays a lot of attention to your video in the first 12 hours of its publication. It is during this period that you need to get the maximum number of views and comments.
YouTube algorithms care about topics with high audience reach. Your content strategy should include topics that have high search volume. Such videos will attract new viewers and subscribers. These should be relevant and in-demand topics and very desirable series. To collect them, use the following sources:
- Popular queries. Keyword phrase frequency services, such as Google’s Keyword Planner, will show you how many times users have asked for the phrase you are interested in. When choosing phrases, give priority to phrases with high search reach and low competition. VidIQ will help you.
- YouTube search cues. A great source of popular topics, these are the phrases that appear when you type a query for your specifics into the YouTube search bar.
- Competitors. Your competitors have already done a lot of useful work for you. Write out topics and formats from your competitors’ popular content and add them to your content plan. Also, study the viewer comments below them, they’re a great source of new topics.
- Popular topics on your own channel. Shoot serial content on topics that have already brought the most views, likes and subscribers to you.
- New Trends. Shoot what’s interesting to your viewer now. Use Google Trends.
- Questions from customers. Build a base of questions from your customers and cover those topics. Start with the sales and customer support, there are especially a lot of such questions, topics.
Video promotion on YouTube and promotion of YouTube channels in 2022 should be considered as parts of the same whole. It is better to perform the promotion stages systematically and sequentially.
Use the recommendations on this guide, shoot the “right” content for the “right” people. And everything will work out for you!