Soccer betting is a popular activity for many soccer fans. Many betting types can be completed online, such as buying point spread betting picks and futures betting odds on the World Cup Championship, NCAA College Football betting, and so on. In addition to betting on the outcome of a soccer match, there are also betting opportunities on who will score the first goal, how many cards will be shown, and what team will win the pre-game coin toss.
Betting on soccer is always available through special betting sites, for example N1 Bet. Fans of the game can bet on a wide range of betting options which are updated in real-time as the matches unfold.
- How many cards will be shown per match? This betting type is favored among players since the possibilities of winnings are enormous. For example, if 25 cards are shown in a match, betting $10 on “Exactly 25” will return a payout of $240 (bet + winnings). So, for those who are looking to make some serious winnings, betting on how many cards will be shown is definitely the way to go.
- Who will score the first goal? This betting option is one of the most popular betting types in soccer. Bettors can place their money on any player they choose, and the odds will be posted in real-time. The odds hike the closer the betting market gets to game time, so betting on who will score the first goal is not for the faint of heart.
- Which team will win the pre-game coin toss? Bettors can wager on which team will win the coin toss to determine who will kick off the match. The betting line for this betting type is very simple as it’s win, lose or draw. For instance, a bettor who thinks that Team A will win the coin toss can wager $10 on Team A and receive a payout of $11 (excluding the original bet amount).
- What will be the result of the match in regular time? This betting type is about betting on the winner of regular time. You can bet on a win, lose or draw for both teams. If betting $10 on Team A to win the match, you will get a payout of $14 (if betting on soccer) if betting $10 on Draw, you will get a $10 payout (if betting on soccer). If betting $10 on Team B, you will receive a $5 payout.
- What will the team’s statistics be? Soccer betting sites allow fans to bet on a team’s stats. This betting type can be very lucrative, but it definitely takes some homework and research on the part of the bettor. For example, betting on how many goals a team will score can be risky but potentially rewarding if done correctly.
- How many corners will be shown per match? This betting type is very popular among fans since it is easier to predict than betting on who will score the first goal. Bettors can place a wager on how many corners will be shown in a particular match by betting on a number from 0 to 10.
- What will the team’s halftime score be? This betting type is a bit unusual because the betting market for soccer betting sites is usually closed before a match starts. However, bettors can still get in on this betting type by betting on halftime scores. Bettors can wager on the outcome of the first half, and some sites even offer betting on the score at the end of the first half.
The betting market is constantly changing for all upcoming soccer matches. Soccer betting sites are known to offer the latest betting lines, which means that bettors can place wagers on a huge variety of betting types. Be sure to do your research before placing any bets, as this will increase the chances of a successful betting outcome.