Tragic update of 40-year-old British father who died suddenly after ‘taking the killer drug fentanyl’ during family vacation at Disney World
New details have surfaced about how a young British father died shockingly on a family trip to Disney World.
Philip Weyborn, 40 collapsed after taking fentanylspent a relaxing day with his wife Dorin and young son.
An insider has now revealed that the beloved dad probably got it killer drug wrong.
According to police, Philip most likely didn’t mean to buy the fentanyl and may have thought it was something else.
Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine Only used by hardcore drug addicts in the US.
According to police and autopsy reports obtained by The Times, Philip’s tragic death was officially ruled an accident.
Philip previously worked as a director of an international IT company in Kent. florida last year.
One child’s father fell ill while enjoying a drink at a resort bar and subsequently died.
A resulting autopsy and police report revealed that Philip had taken a cab, and officers later found a bag of drugs.
The bag was “packaged as an illegal drug of unknown type” and contained a powdered substance.
Cops believe Philip may have gotten the bag near American Boulevard Orlando – Near where he was staying with his family.
A blood test performed after his tragic death revealed that he had lethal levels of fentanyl in his system.
Experts say just 2 milligrams is deadly for someone who abuses a strong drug.
The US DEA has posted about the dangers of this drug. America in the last 20 years.
They said, “We must take every opportunity to spread the word to prevent fentanyl-related overdose deaths and poisonings from claiming the lives of millions of Americans every day.”
“On May 23, we woke up late and didn’t have a theme park to go to that day,” his mourning wife Dorin said in a statement.
“It was going to be a relaxing day. Had the best lunch and drank champagne, just like when I lived in Dubai.”
The family then boarded the ‘amphibious’ and ended the day back at the hotel around 5:30pm.
Doolin later said her husband wanted another drink alone at the Yacht Club Hotel on Epcot Resorts Boulevard.
Two hours later, I heard a knock on my hotel room door telling me my husband had been taken to the hospital in an ambulance.
Concerned, the wife asked the hotel staff if her husband had a heat stroke or a heart attack.
Sadly, by the time Doolin reached the hospital, doctors told her Philip had died at 8:06 pm.
The doctor tells Mrs. Weyborn that her husband has died of cardiac arrest.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21197793/brit-dad-dies-disney-tragic-drug-fetanyl-usa/ Tragic update of 40-year-old British father who died suddenly after ‘taking the killer drug fentanyl’ during family vacation at Disney World