Our experienced reviewers regularly rate the best sports betting apps Canada to identify their perks and tell gamblers about their prospects. We pay attention to new-brand and well-established operators to get you rid of browsing online and misconceptions from self-proclaimed casinos.
In this post, we disclose brands with high RTPs. It deals with the Return-to-Player metric that identifies your chances to win through the percentage of wagers that will be returned to you in the long run. So, which casino will work best for you? Check the list and choose the winner.
10 Top-Rated Online Casinos with over 96% RTP
High RTP is not the whole story if you plan to go a long way in your gambling journey. That’s why we hunt down reputable brands known for their legitimacy and client-oriented policies. Plus, we disclose their welcome packs to consider.
- Jackpot City: 97.99% RTP,C$1,600
- CasiGo: 97.63% RTP, C$1,100 + 375 free spins
- Casino Friday: 97.59% RTP,C$1,000 + 200 free spins
- Play Ojo: 97.50% RTP,80 wager-free spins on 1st deposit
- Spin Casino: 97.40% RTP, C$1,000
- Club Reaches: 97.10% RTP,C$3,000
- 777 Casino 97% RTP, C$1,500
- Golden Star: 96.66% RTP,С$500 + 100 free spins
- 22Bet Casino 96.25% RTP, C$300 no time limits
- Zodiac Casino app 96.08% RTP, 80 free spins in exchange for a 1-dollar deposit.
If you want to benefit from high payout rates and enjoy huge welcome bonuses, just choose the one from the list and sign up in a couple of minutes. Besides, some more factors are crucial to making your choice perfect. It deals with banking options, minimum deposits and withdrawals, and wager requirements.
Online Casino Games with the Best Payouts in Canada
Slots with payouts over 96% are quite acceptable. Still, if you want to get fantastic experience, choose a machine with RTP of more than 98%:
- Mega Joker (NetEnt) 99%
- Kings Of Chicago (NetEnt) 99%
- Monopoly Big Event (Barcrest) 99%
- 1429 Uncharted Seas (Thunderkick) 98.6%
- Jackpot 6000 (NetEnt) 95% – 98.10%
- Blood Suckers (NetEnt) 98%
- Jokerizer (Yggdrasil Gaming) 98%
Live dealer games also come with their unique payout rates, usually called the house edge (the casino advantage). For example, blackjack looks the most promising, with the lowest house edge of 0.4%. In its turn, online poker’s house edge is from 1.5% in Three Card Poker to 5.22% in Caribbean Stud Poker.
All operators, slots, and live games mentioned above are highly recommended in gambling sites reviews posted on expert gambling-related platforms. You should check the information before creating accounts to be aware of the latest updates.