When it comes to playing online slots, you must take the time to estimate the casino before you make a deposit. That will help ensure that you are not taken advantage of and get the most for your money. Here are how pro players estimate every fun hub to choose only the best online casinos:
1. Check Licenses and Regulation
The first step is to check if the casino has a license. A reliable online casino must have a license from a government institution! That shows control and regulation in its activities. The second step is to check the regulation. The most common regulators are:
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- The UK Gambling Commission;
- The Swiss Gambling Supervisory Authority;
- Spel Inspektionen;
- IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service).
2. Read Online Casino Reviews
The next step is to read the reviews of other players who have already tried the services of a particular casino. You can find these reviews on casino-related forums or use Google. All you need to do is type in the name of the casino and the word “review”.
We recommend combining user reviews with verdicts by pro estimators. So, analyze materials from AskGamblers, Casino Guru, etc., but read what players say in parallel. Also, remember that many gamblers might chase losses and be extra aggressive. Their words might not be objective. Hence, gather as many materials as you can see.
3. Scan the Providers
When you enter an online casino, you can see a list of providers. The number of software vendors cooperating with a particular fun hub defines its trustworthiness to some extent. If a platform cooperates with many famous brands, it means providing only high-quality products.
- Play’n Go;
- Relax Gaming;
- NoLimitCity (sometimes just NoLimit);
- Playtech and others.
4. Read Bonus Conditions
When choosing an online casino, many players focus on the size of a welcome bonus. But this is not the most crucial thing you should look at. The main thing is to read the bonus conditions and find out if there are any pitfalls.
The most common problems related to bonuses are:
- Wagering requirements (the number of times you should wager the bonus amount before being able to withdraw money);
- The maximum bet size when playing with a bonus (it shouldn’t be too small);
- Expiration date (you should have enough time to wager the bonus);
- Eligible games (not all slots contribute 100% to wagering requirements);
- Countries eligible for a bonus (sometimes, players from certain countries are not entitled to bonuses).
5. Check the Payment Methods
The next is checking what payment methods are available. The most popular ones are:
- Bank transfer.
6. Calculate the Withdrawal Time
When it comes to withdrawals, you should focus on the time needed to process a request. The most common withdrawal times are:
- E-wallets — from 1 to 24 hours;
- Bank cards — from 1 to 5 days;
- Bank transfer — from 3 to 7 days.
7. Look for Extra Features
Last but not least, we recommend looking for extra features that can make your gaming experience more enjoyable. The most popular ones are:
- Live dealer games;
- VIP program;
- Loyalty program;
The most important thing is not to get carried away and gamble responsibly. We hope our tips will help you choose only the best online casinos! Plus, the mentioned tips can be versatile when you prioritize other games. Stay safe, and may luck make your next session!