Are you interested in becoming an expert in managing enterprise networks? And if you also dream to work in an international organization and build a successful career in enterprise network management, then you’ve reached the right place. One of the smartest investments you can make for your future is adding a Cisco certification under your belt. For this particular subject, your starting point should be passing the Cisco 300-420 ENSLD certification exam as it alone helps you obtain the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design designation. Also, it is the final step that you can take after the 350-401 core exam to add the CCNP Enterprise certification under your belt. But how will exam 300-420, in particular, help you in your career? Keep reading the following paragraphs to discover what type of skills you will develop if you pass a test like this.
Skills Developed for Actual Evaluation
If you want to succeed in passing the Cisco 300-420 certification exam from the first try, then you should start by checking its blueprint. It includes detailed information on the tested topics. Therefore, it becomes a helpful self-assessment tool, and you can use it to check your knowledge level and understand what topics you need to focus on more. In brief, the 300-420 test will validate your competence in the following domains:
- Creating scalable, secure, and stable routing designs and solutions for EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and IS-IS as well as determining the best migration strategies for IPv6 infrastructure.
- Designing advanced campus networks and Layer 2 and 3 infrastructures for both wireless and wired access.
- Comparing different WAN connectivity options, designing varied VPNs, and managing Cisco SD-WAN architecture and considerations for design.
- Selecting the appropriate network strategies that will help in meeting the customer requirements, following network management techniques, and developing end-to-end QoS policies.
- Determining the differences between RESTCONF and NETCONF automation models and choosing the most suitable YANG model of data that will help in meeting the stakeholders’ expectations.
Now that you know what type of skills you will develop with the 300-420 certification test, it’s important to find how to prepare for it. Considering that its difficulty is quite high, you should be very well-prepared and ready to get the passing score from the first try.
Ways to Prepare for Cisco 300-420 Exam
While the exam blueprint is important to use as a tool to check your preparedness status, it is not enough to succeed in passing this test without emotions. Thus, you should check the available training options. For this exam, the certification vendor offers the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.1 course. In detail, it is an instructor-led class that is delivered by Cisco expert trainers both in class or virtually. Besides, if you are too busy to attend it in person, then you can opt for the e-learning alternative.
Real Cisco 200-301 Exam Dumps Questions ( Certbolt.com )
Real CCNA Exam Dumps Questions ( Certbolt.com )
Real 200-201 Dumps ( Certbolt.com )
Real 200-301 Dumps ( Certbolt.com )
200-901 Exam Dumps ( Certbolt.com )
The Cisco 300-420 ENSLD certification exam will help you improve your knowledge of the technologies and best practices that you can implement to design enterprise network architecture. Usually, these skills are important to consolidate your career and improve your chances to be accepted for well-paid positions. The best strategy that you can use to pass the test in question from the first attempt is carefully checking its blueprint and enroll in the available official course. Once you follow these steps, you will see that the certification process becomes a piece of cake!