NEWYou can listen to Fox News articles!
Come bananas? Don’t blow.
There is this kind of delicious banana bread to keep in the sun.
And the more ripe your bananas are, the better reason to make this delicious banana bread.
You can turn them into something fun and delicious to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning (or at any time of the day).
This banana bread is refreshing and comes with a fresh pinch of cinnamon – it’s the star.
4-5 ripe bananas (medium)
A cup of melted butter
A cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon (or tablespoon – your choice!) Of ground cinnamon
⅓ teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup of bread
1 tablespoon baking soda
(Performs 10 services)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare a 9×5 dish and spread it with butter or medicine.
3. Mash bananas.
4. Add melted butter and sugar; add the bananas.
5. Add the egg and vanilla extract.
MAC AND CHEESE: America’s last sweet, get a delicious fresh spin.
6. Add dry ingredients: cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper and flour; then add the ingredients and mix well.
7. Pour the boiling into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for 40 minutes. The timing of the umu can vary.
Insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean, your banana bread is gone. If the wood comes out hard or wet, more time is needed.
Remove from the oven, cool thoroughly and move to a pan.
Cut and enjoy with your favorite drink.
As a health bonus, serve with fresh fruits.
Click here to download the FOX NEWS program
You can heat the remaining pieces in the microwave the next day as needed.
The banana bread menu provides an excellent breakfast (at any time of the day).
Source link The banana bread menu provides an excellent breakfast (at any time of the day).