Brooklyn, Michigan (AP) —Country singer Lukecoms sees him perform at a music festival in Michigan before he died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning at a nearby campsite. I’m paying for it.
“I don’t even have the words for him to reach out and do it. I wish I could give him a hug,” said Mikasoba, Cole Soba’s mother. ..
Sova (19 years old), William “Richie” Mays Jr. (20 years old), and Dawson Brown (20 years old) were found dead in a travel trailer on July 17. .. Two more young men remain in the hospital.
Maze’s mother, Amy Satterthwaite, remembered how she held her son’s hand the night before Combs appeared at the Fast Horse Festival, a weekend show at Michigan International Speedway.
“That was the last time we were with the boys,” Satterthwaite said.
Combs did not comment on the donation, spokeswoman Asya Goodman told MLive.com.
Photo: Highlights of Luke Combs’ career so far
Singer Luke Combs pays for the funeral of three people who died after the show | Entertainment
Source link Singer Luke Combs pays for the funeral of three people who died after the show | Entertainment