San Antonio – Texas Department of Transportation will close Interstate 10 on the city’s Northwest Side this week.
The planned closure is part of the department’s I-10 expansion project. The closure will allow the crew to install a digital message board.
According to a news release from the department, the closure will begin on Tuesday and end by the beginning of Thursday. Drivers are advised to avoid the area until the road reopens.
The details of the road closure are as follows.
Tuesday, December 15 – 9 pm to 11:59 pm
- Complete closure of the main lane to the east from Ralph Fair Road to Dominion Drive
- The eastbound entrance ramp and exit ramp to Bernestige Road just before Ralph Fair Road are completely closed.
Wednesday, December 16 – 12:00 am to 5:00 am
- The eastbound main lane from Dominion Drive to Camp Bliss Road is completely closed
- The eastbound entrance ramp and exit ramp to Dominion Drive just before Bernestige Road are completely closed
Wednesday 16th December – 9pm to Thursday 17th December 5am
- The westbound main lane from Dominion Drive to Bernestige Road is completely closed
- Complete closure of the west entrance ramp and exit ramp to Bernestige Road just before Dominion Drive
- West exit ramp to Old Fredericksburg Road closed completely
Copyright 2020 by KSAT- All rights reserved.
Northwest Side I-10 Stretch Closed Due to Expansion Project
Source link Northwest Side I-10 Stretch Closed Due to Expansion Project