NEWYou can listen to Fox News articles!
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) – North Korea seized a ballistic missile expected to be fired from a submarine on Saturday, the South Korean military said, with the South Korean military seen continuing to provoke weapons demonstrations to be concluded with a nuclear test in the coming weeks. month.
South Korean labor officials said the water started near the eastern port city of Sinpo, where North Korea has a large fleet building ships, but did not say. immediately the length of the missile’s flight. It’s not clear if the launch is related to a real submarine or an underwater test site.
The Japanese Ministry of Commerce also confirmed the release, but did not immediately release any flight details.
North KOREA is preparing for the NUCLEAR test for the first time in years, experts say.
The release is North Korea’s first demonstration of a ballistic system launched on the submarine since October last year when it tested a new short -range missile from the 8.24 Yongung – its submarine. known to be able to fire a missile – his first. Underwater testing will begin in 2019.
The release comes three days after South Korean and Japanese forces saw the North fire a suspected ballistic missile from near its capital Pyongyang, on Wednesday. , and three days before the inauguration of South Korea’s President -elect Yoon Suk Yeol, who has vowed to vigorously strengthen the North’s nuclear ideas.
KIM begins to use NUCLEAR weapons by North KOREA.
North Korea is likely to re -launch its 15th round of imaging missiles this year, with its first test of an intercontinental ballistic missile since 2017 showing its potential to reach the entire U.S. territory.
Experts say the rapid pace of the test shows a brinkmanship that is expected to force the United States to accept the North’s idea of a nuclear power and end sanctions. crippling. There are indications that North Korea is rebuilding tunnels at a nuclear test site, which it conducted its sixth and final nuclear test in September 2017, in preparation for an explosive test.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has launched his missile tests with claims that the North could use forcefully its nuclear weapons if threatened or provoked, experts said. says it suggests an escalatory nuclear study would raise concerns for South Korea and Japan.
The KOREAN official has threatened to increase the number of nuclear weapons during a military parade.
Kim made some of those remarks during the April 25 military campaign in Pyongyang where he rolled up his ICBMs and what appeared to be a new type of missile designed to be retrieved from the submarines.
North Korea is insisting on having the ability to fire nuclear missiles from submarines, in a bid to strengthen its defenses by ensuring a viable alternative after taking over. a nuclear attack on the country.
Ballistic submarine missiles will also pose a maritime threat to the North’s growing number of artillery fired from landmines, built with the intention of destroying South Korea’s defense systems and Japan.
Click here to download the FOX NEWS program
The North has in recent years been building and testing a family of missiles called the Pukguksong, designed to be taken from submarines or land vehicles. Experts, however, said the land would need a lot of time, resources and major technological improvements to build some submarines that could sail slowly at sea and carry out effective attacks.
The South Korean and Japanese military said the North’s missile was launched Wednesday at about 500 miles (310 miles) at an altitude of 800 kilometers (500 miles). North Korean state news did not comment on the report.
North Korea tested the missile launched by the submarine
Source link North Korea tested the missile launched by the submarine