Texas

Nebraska factory fire: Massive fire destroys Omaha chemical plant, residents tell to evacuate

NEWYou can listen to Fox News articles!

A large three-alarm fire was raised at a chemical plant near downtown Omaha, Nebraska, Monday night.

The fire and smoke were so strong that those living nearby had to be evacuated. Thick black smoke could be seen billowing from the house.

An Omaha chemical plant was burned down Monday evening, sending thick black smoke and flames into the air.

An Omaha chemical plant was burned down Monday evening, sending thick black smoke and flames into the air.
(Twitter/Omaha Fire)

Videos posted on the website also showed large fires raging from the building from the work of firefighters and first responders to control the blaze.

Explosions could be heard from the building due to propane drums and other chemicals exploding inside the Nox-Crete school located on South 20th Street.

NEBRASKA’S CAR KILLED 2, INJURED 20 NOTES ‘Not’ Intentional ‘: MAKAI

Back to top button