Rapper, who spits out his frustration on social media and plays Craig Jones in a family comedy movie, claims that the studio boss doesn’t allow his ideas to be brought to other studios.
AceShowbiz -Rapper / actor Ice cube The boss of Warner Bros. Studios saidFriday“The hostages of the movie franchise by refusing to turn the new sequel into a green light.
Hip-hop icons have previously revealed that after the death of his movie dad in 2019, his planned final “Friday” installments were stalled, John witherspoonAnd now, Cube claims that movie executives don’t want to proceed with the project at all-or allow him to bring his ideas to other studios.
To get rid of his frustration on Twitter on Friday, February 26th, he wrote:
According to sources, TMZ Cube wanted to market the sequel plan to other producers, but Warner executives did not release the franchise’s rights.
With the original “Friday” debuting in 1995 and born in the 2000s, fans are calling on Cube to reunite his film family for the long-awaited follow-up.Next friday“And the latest sequel,”Next friday“, Released in 2002.
Chief Warner has not yet responded to Cube’s claims.
In 2019, Cube shared plans for a fourth sequel to Friday. A 51-year-old woman who appeared on ESPN’s “The Jump” episode said, “last Friday“The script has been completed, and we were aiming to release it on April 26, 2020, which is the 25th anniversary of the original work.
“We pushed it, completed the script, received notes from the studio, and it’s coming and going,” he shared. “We will enter pre-production and start hiring. I hope this will be announced on the 25th anniversary.”
Jennifer Love Hewitt says this about killing a real husband in “9-1-1”
Ice Cube Condemns Warner Bros. Pictures Franchise Hostage
Source link Ice Cube Condemns Warner Bros. Pictures Franchise Hostage