San Antonio – Viva Fiesta! After a break in 2020, we’re finally back at San Antonio’s biggest party. Want to know what’s happening every day? KSAT is featured in the Fiesta section and in the What to Do and Fiesta Newsletter. Sign up here.
It’s here-2021 Fiesta’s last weekend. If you’re ready to continue the party, there are still many events this weekend.
* Please note that the event name and part of the event description are from the official Fiesta organization.
- Fiesta de los Spurs Run-Run out to your local park, neighborhood, or school. Event organizers use customized execution routes to promote various parks on either side of the town. Expect an appearance from the Spurs Coyote that may appear in your local park. This event will be held in multiple locations.
- Circle for Life Motor Rally-This motorcycle ride has more than 100 participants and aims to raise awareness of organ and tissue donations. The proceeds support the Patient Fund at the University Hospital Transplant Center. The event will take place at Javelina Harley-Davidson from 8am to 11am.
- United Way Kids Festival-This free festival focuses on fun and safe ways to support early childhood development. The event runs from 9am to noon and is a drive-up festival.
- Top Teens Health Choices Conference-This is a virtual event that runs from 10am to noon. The event focuses on healthy choice food, friends’ social media, bullying, and teenage suicide prevention.
- Fiesta Pooch Parade: This virtual parade includes a costume contest, with top 10 finalists going to North Park Subaru for a live competition.This event runs from 10am to 2pm
- Festival de Animales-This event focuses on zoo conservation efforts in Latin America and educates guests about animals native to Latin America. There are amazing animal encounters and entertainment that highlight the region’s true creative spirit. The event will take place at the San Antonio Zoo from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Experience daily live entertainment from multiple stages featuring a variety of music, from the best music of Fiesta de los Reyes-Tejano, Cumbia and Conjunto in Market Square to rocking cover bands. Enjoy Fiesta’s classic dishes such as funnel cakes, agua fresca, turkey legs and fajitas, as well as more than 30 different food booth options. This free event runs from 10am to 1am at Market Square.
- Celebration of Pow Wow Traditions-This event promotes American Indian traditions and culture and provides an opportunity to participate, practice, teach and exchange tribal traditions among all tribes. The event will take place at Mission County Park from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Enjoy the Fiesta on the beautiful and historic grounds of the 10th Street River Festival-VFW Post 76. Focusing on live music, the music group entertains Fiesta with the sounds of tejano, oldies, blues and country western. The event will take place from noon to midnight at VFW Post 76, Texas’s oldest and most functional VFW post.
Click here to return to the 2021 Fiesta event schedule page.
What should I wear? Check out the forecasts from KSAT meteorologists.
The following events are broadcast live on Fiesta on KSAT 12 TV, the KSAT OTT app, and KSAT.com.
Fiesta Fiesta – Thursday, June 17 – 8:00 pm
Fiesta Pouch Parade Special – Friday, June 18 – 8:00 pm
Cavaliers River Parade – Monday, June 21 – 7:00 pm
SA Live After Party-Monday, June 21-9pm
To receive KSAT’s free Things To Do newsletter, please send an email to:
Copyright 2021-KSAT All rights reserved.
Fiesta Pouch Parade, Animal Festival
Source link Fiesta Pouch Parade, Animal Festival