Texas

China “shocked” by WHO program for COVID origin research | Voice of America

Beijing-China officials said Thursday that they were shocked by the World Health Organization’s plans for the second phase of the COVID-19 origin study.

Zeng Yixin, Deputy Minister of the National Health Commission, dismissed the Labreak theory as an unconventional rumor.

The WHO chief admitted last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between a pandemic and a coronavirus leak from a Chinese laboratory.

According to Mr. So, there are no viruses in the Wuhan research institute that could directly infect humans.

He said China has repeatedly made clarifications and has not accepted the WHO plan.

China “shocked” by WHO program for COVID origin research | Voice of America

Source link China “shocked” by WHO program for COVID origin research | Voice of America

Back to top button