Need something that’s easy to create and that joyous youth are guaranteed to come to All Hallows Eve? I won’t look any further.
“Bloody Witches Fingers combines the fun of Halloween with better recipes that are quick and easy to make,” Mary Alice Young, a registered nutritionist based in Atlanta, who consults with Dollar General, told Fox News. .. “Children of all ages are enjoying classic chicken tenders this fall. It’s the perfect protein for weekday meals and Halloween party appetizers.”
A simple hello popcorn ball should be a family hit: try the recipe
These chicken fingers taste great, but they are not baked and fried.
“They start with pure white chicken and get big crunch from the combination of wheat crackers and walnuts that make up our ghostly tasty coating,” Cain said.
The recipe is made with Dollar General’s budget-friendly Clover Valley line ingredients, but feel free to use your favorite brand.
Mini, Sour Spider Web with this Halloween kids
Bloody witch’s finger
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-17 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1 lb Tyson Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast or Selected Chicken Breast, Thaw
1 cup of clover valley woven wheat crackers, crushed
Walnuts or walnuts taken from a 1/4 cup clover valley shell, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon clover valley garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon clover valley onion powder
1/4 teaspoon clover valley paprika
1 egg in Clover Valley
1/3 Cup Clover Valley Ketchup
Click here to get the Fox News app
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Apply cooking spray to the top plate.
2. Slice chicken breast into 16 thin strips. Save it.
3. In a shallow dish, mix crushed crackers, walnuts, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Mix well.
4. In another shallow dish, whisk eggs and water. Soak the chicken in the egg mixture and then in the cracker mixture to completely coat all sides. Place it on the top plate.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink. Serve immediately with ketchup on the tips of chicken “fingers”.
Click here to sign up for the Lifestyle Newsletter
“Bloody Witch” Halloween Chicken Fingers Recipe for Kids
Source link “Bloody Witch” Halloween Chicken Fingers Recipe for Kids